Donʼt forget that on June 15th, we celebrate the gift of fatherhood and the influence that our dads have had on us, whether it is to seek adventure, be courageous or – for those lucky enough to have been bred from sartorial roots – how to look super fly while doing so.
This gift guide, curated by our awesome friend Tommy Lei, one half of the cutting-edge menswear lifestyle and fashion website My Belonging, is specifically geared towards the most dapper of dads. An avid traveler of southern California taste, his summertime jet-setting essentials are practical enough for dad, cool enough for you. Also, be sure to check out his East Dane giveaway, where you can get all the products featured here, and win one of ten $50 gift cards on or before June 9th!
A younger Tommy with his hip-looking dad!
From cool bombers to sleek boat shoes, here are just a few of Tommyʼs choice selections for Fatherʼs Day. Explore the full collection here.
Top Row (from left to right)
1. Hentsch Man Harlow Bomber Jacket
2. Lotuff Leather Duffel Travel Bag
3. DSQUARED2 Stretch Drill Cotton Shorts
4. Ray-Ban Clubmaster Folding Polarized Sunglasses
5. Viktor & Rolf Striped Deck Shoes
Bottom Row (from left to right)
1. Y-3 Shooting Shirt
2. Mismo M/S Adventurer Bag
3. Scotch & Soda Chino Shorts
4. Thierry Lasry Century Sunglasses
5. Rivieras Classic 20 Slip On Shoes