How to enter
- Click the "SUBMIT" button below to post a look of your Mango look.
- Please properly and thoroughly tag any and all Mango items in your look. (At least one Mango item is required.)
- Optional: In the "About this look" section, tell us why you would make the best Mango "It" Girl!
- Part I of this contest starts on or about 12:00:01 a.m. Pacific Time on Sep. 29, 2011 and ends at 11:59 p.m. on Oct. 13, 2011.
- Contest entries must abide by LOOKBOOK.nu's standard rules for posting.
- Contest entries must include one or more tagged Mango items.
- The best entries will be posted on this page, sorted by total hype.
- The 5 finalists will be chosen by Mango judges who will take into consideration the overall quality and appeal of the entries, in addition to the amount of hype received.
- Community members are encouraged to hype their favorite entries to show support.
- Last year’s participants of “Mango Loves Fashion Bloggers” will not be considered for finalists in this contest.
- Five finalists chosen on their creativity, votes, and originality will be selected by Mango on Oct. 24, 2011.
- All contest entries will be eligible to be included on MANGO.com. By entering this contest you grant permission to MANGO to reproduce your submitted image(s) as well as name and surname for the purposes of this collaboration. You also hereby agree to the full terms & conditions.
Part I: Five finalists chosen on their creativity, votes, and originality will be selected by Mango on Oct. 24, 2011. The five winners will receive a trip to Mango’s headquarters in Barcelona, Spain for a one of a kind photoshoot. Airfare, accommodations, and Mango clothing valued at $500, are provided to the winners. The trip shall take place approximately during the second week of November.
Part II: Out of the five finalists, one grand prize winner will become the Mango "It" Girl for their S/S 2012 Campaign and will also receive a $10,000 check to the charity of their choice.
Do I have to wear only Mango clothing?
No, but your look does have to have at least one piece of Mango clothing.
Can I submit more than one look?
Yes. You may submit multiple looks to increase your chances of winning.
If you need help or have more questions, please email support [at] lookbook.nu.