How to enter
- Click the "SUBMIT" button below to post a look of you wearing your favorite American Apparel items.
- Properly and thorougly tag all American Apparel items included in your look.
- Optional: In the "About this look" section, describe how you mixed and matched the items to create your distinct look!
- We're collecting entries from 12/4 through 12/31, 2009. No entries will be accepted after 23:59:59 PST.
- Contest entries must be tagged with at least one American Apparel item.
- Contest entries must abide by LOOKBOOK.nu's standard rules for posting.
- The best entries will be posted on this page, sorted by total hype.
- Grand prize winners will be chosen by American Apparel stylists who will take into consideration the overall quality of the entries, the amount of hype received, and the interestingness of the written responses.
- Runner up prize winners will be chosen by the community, based on HYPE received by December 31, 2009.
- Readers are encouraged to HYPE their favorite entries to show their support.
- All contest entries will be eligible to be included in a special print collaboration which will be published and distributed in major American Apparel stores. By entering this contest you grant permission to American Apparel to reproduce your submitted image(s) for the purposes of this collaboration.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. ODDS OF WINNING WILL DEPEND ON THE TOTAL NUMBER OF ENTRIES RECEIVED. Void where prohibited. Contest starts on or about 12:00:01 a.m. Pacific Time ("PT") on April 9, 2010 and ends at 11:59 p.m. on May 9, 2010. ("Entry Period"). Total ARV for all prizes: $500. For full Official Rules, click here. Sponsor: Forever 21, Inc. 2001 S. Alameda Street, Los Angeles, CA 90058.
GRAND PRIZE: One male and one female winner will be invited to model for an American Apparel ad campaign.
RUNNER UP PRIZE: 25 runner up winners (male or female) will get an exclusive 25% off code redeemable for any purchase at americanapparel.com.
BONUS: All entries will be considered for inclusion in an upcoming LOOKBOOK.nu / American Apparel print collaboration that will be published and distributed in major American Apparel stores.
Can I submit more than one look?
Yes! You may submit more than one look to increase your chances of winning. However, no contestant will be chosen to win more than once.
If you need help or have more questions, please email yuri [at] lookbook.nu.