1. How amazing are these skinnies from Kasil? The fit and the wash are killing me. I love this pair.
2. I've been waiting for the weather to turn nippier so that I could wear my favorite leather jacket from Joe's. Perfect zippers on the sleeves.
3. The VJ Style blouse is so flouncy and cute - I twirled around in it all day (sans leather jacket) before heading to the OC fair. Pretty girly, which is why I paired it with leather + denim + leather.
4. Guess wedges are the most comfortable wedges I have to date. Walked around the OC fair and did not feel pained at all. Okay, maybe six hours later, but yeah... six hours is a long time.
5. Since I seem to be talking about every single piece, I might as well mention that I love (!) this silver choker from Forever 21. They've been coming out with lots of cute necklaces and I'm glad I stopped by randomly last week.