The #1 source for fashion inspiration from real people around the world.
Check out my blog for more details!
British Oxford Standout.
A second entry to my detailed apparel breakdowns. This look is dedicated to all the prep school students out there. A sharp look that can be edgy as well when it's executed the right way. Let's go!
The upper body is made up of:
* Beanie and skinny tie - J.crew ( Both bought at a thrift store for a dollar each. )
* White button up - TOPMAN $5.00 thrifted
* Sweater - American Eagle Outfitters $45.00 ( Alot of people knock on AE because it's overplayed but I don't really mind because they do produce great preppy stuff at a reasonable price. )
Books held by J.Crew belt.
I was always in love with the fact that kids back in the day carried books with belts so I made my own version using a J.Crew belt. I wish I was able to find a reference picture to refresh your memory but regardless it is a wonderful idea. Go ask your grandparents, they probably did this.
Dr.Marten's brown lace ups.
The bottom half is made up of:
* Pants - Chino pants by American Apparel ( purchased at a thrift store and still brand new for $8.00 )
* Socks - Olive green socks - $2.00 (sale)
* Shoes - Dr.Martens brown lace ups (FREE)
I always wanted these shoes and the smile from my face wouldn't go away as soon as I received it. It's the perfect size but by looking at it looks a bit clunky. But I love that about it, it mixes messy with dapper. The combination of khaki, green and dark brown is such a beautiful thing.