The #1 source for fashion inspiration from real people around the world.
I apologize for three things:
1. My slutty tank (so work inapporpriate. Thank God I work at Solestruck)
2. That I'm wearing all black. Such a cop-out.
3. That I'm wearing boot-like things, which I'm sure you don't want to see until later in the year.
But I really wanted to wear this Daniel Patrick tank--and it only looked good with long black pants--and with long black pants, my new Schmid boots looked perfect. SO GET OVER IT! :D
Anyway, these are my newest shoes (for now). Schmid is a German company that makes interesting designs with quality materials. So stoked to have them! Shop the small Autumn collection HERE.
• Shanghai boots by SCHMID, from WWW.SOLESTRUCK.COM
• Bracelet by Miansai from MACHUSONLINE.COM
• Tank by Daniel Patrick from MACHUSONLINE.COM
• Shot by my buddy JD