The #1 source for fashion inspiration from real people around the world.
So, here you have it: I wore some color! A black shoe with RED text! Haha...
These loafers are from #ModernVice. If they look familiar, then you're on the right track:
They are doooope and I loooove them.
Velvet outside, strong stitching, leather lining..
I step in Def Jam building like I'm the shit
Tell 'em give me fifty million or I'm-a quit
Most rappers taste level ain't at my waist level
Turn up the bass 'til it's up-in-your-face level
Anyway, three things I want to tell the world about this outfit:
1. The baseball jacket is a gift from the kind folks at Kill City. The back is so good, but I forgot to turn my butt around to show you haha. Check it out here.
2. I'm copying homie Paul Jatayna's signature pose on purpose (and honestly, I do it sooooo much better lol)
3. Never take your rings off when answering a booty call--you just might lose it, and not get it back for a lookbook.nu post. On that note, never answer booty calls.
• Mercy Loafer by Modern Vice from www.SOLESTRUCK.com
• Button-up from American Apparel
• Jacket from Kill City
• Pants from VANS
• Rings from Blackbird
• Hair from My Broken Scissors At Home
• Shot by homeboy JD White
#kanye #mercy #solestruck #solestruckmens