The #1 source for fashion inspiration from real people around the world.
Hello my loves,
Today I'd love to share with you some good news about my latest "accomplishments".
Starting from the month of October I'm going to be in charge of the Fashion Section of a local magazine, BresciaUp, where I will report on fashion #events and current trends.
I will post a picture of my first article as soon as the monthly edition is out!
On behalf of BresciaUp I had the pleasure to attend and comment as part of the jury a #stylecontest presented by popular Italian fashion coach #CarlaGozzi.
I haven't found for my international friends a subbed clip from one of her tv shows.
I don't want to bore you with a detailed report of the soirée, while I'm going to share some styling tips Carla provided. Be aware she is very very strict regarding the most appropriate #dresscode for every season, age, time of day, occasion.
So here are Carla's tips to get the perfect party look:
- the ideal bag is a maxi-clutch or a shoulder purse, to be worn on one shoulder, not cross-body
- the perfect shoes should be pointed-toe, rigorously without platform
- daytime materials - like patent leather or plexi - and colours - like blue - are absolutely forbidden after 6 pm
As far as this season's trends are concerned Carla says:
- yes to printed pants and jeans
- yes to all shades of black: blue black, grey black, green black
- yes to mixing metals of different colours, like gold and silver
- yes to silk blouses, the season ultimate must-have
- no to any shade of jeans paler than blue black
All in all, one might not completely agree with her views, but she is such a charismatic character and a nice person that you can't help but being totally charmed :-)
Looking forward to hearing from you buttercups