I always love this character, Red Riding Hood, she's just too awesome for me! I really want to be her for cosplay, and did it yesterday!
I decided to dress as her, because she's covering herself.
I searched all the items for this look, some are my friend's, and for the hood, I made it!
This is how I made this look :
1. I put on a long red sleeves
2. I wear a white skort, and cover it with red skirt, and the black skirt for the backside.
3. I wear my brown veil, tie it and made the ribbon (by my friend), and wear my red cape, for the hood, I use a red veil! I made it.
4. For the red wedges (my friend's), I wear a white socks, and put a red ribbon on both wedges.
5. My senior did a heart tatto on my face, and make up by my senior too.
6. For the bucket, I put a flower veil on it.
October 30th was my Art Group's Anniversary!
And we celebrated it with costume party!
It's Kingdom and Fairy Tale! I'd choose Red Riding Hood since I really into this character!
My outfits belong to my friends and I.
The Heart Tattoo by my senior, a make-up artist, Abe. My make-up and Hijab by my senior as well, Aulia. These photos taken by a photographer from my art group too, Rifqi and Kak Fahry!!
It's not Halloween Party ♥♥♥ it's Bahana Party!
visit my little cream button♥ instagram♥ | bloglovin♥
#REDRIDINGHOOD #RED #COSTUME #FAIRYTALE #HALLOWEEN #PARTY #WHITE #RIBBON #BLACK #WEDGES #GIRL #INDONESIA #HIJAB #HIJABER #OOTD #OCTOBER #BLOGGER #FASHIONBLOGGER #LOOKBOOK #CONTEST