The #1 source for fashion inspiration from real people around the world.
Bought a ton of classical music in the last 30 minutes. Or, maybe not a ton, but at least more than one. The list is as followed:
* Griet's Theme- Alexendre Deblat
* Prelude in C minor- Chopin
* Prelude in E minor- Chopin
* Nocturne in C# minor- Chopin
* Pride and Prejudice Entire Album- Dario Marionelli (actually, this arrived in the mail)
Good times, eh?
Another photo session with the mother. I am quite fortunate to have her. Some people dont have personal photographers.
I love my new vintage silk yellow button up. It is amazing. The color is shocking, and the little black tails on the collar of the shirt create the perfect finish.