The #1 source for fashion inspiration from real people around the world.
Today was filled with very diverse events.
2. Hot flash/mood swings because its that time of the month.
3. Visit the new church of Jesus Christ of the later day saints. Its a huge monument near my house, and its absolutely amazing. Rumors say that the best of everything was used to construct the temple, no matter what the cost. Tomorrow is their last day of opening it up for the public to see. After that, they dedicate the place, and only "worthy" people are allowed inside. It was fun walking around the place with plastic over our shoes (they had kids kneel down and wrap it around our feet before we entered!) I suggest you go see it, if you still haven't. Totally worth it! Although my outfit was kind of screaming "i don't belong", as all the other women were dressed in long skirts and polos.
4. Coffee and cake with old ballet friends.
5. Surprise and kind-of-forced casting call for a modeling agency in the middle of the Mall. I declined twice, but eventually was forced to parade my ass back to their little set up and get myself recorded. TOTALLY embarrassing.
6. Argue with a mother for getting the last loaf of wheat bread on the shelf.
Yes, my day was as random as this outfit.