I recently graduated from University with a degree in languages and am currently living with my parents and spending what little money I have from my weekend job on clothes that I can't really afford and don't really need.
- Possibly do a Masters in fashion merchandising.
- Get a real job and move out of the family home again.
- Buy a cat and call it Buffy.
- Get hired as a spy thanks to my language skills and live the rest of my life as James Bond, only better dressed and more ginger.
- Move to Italy and spend my life growing my own food and drinking lots of frizzante / eating obscene amounts of fantastic food.