last comment by Sasha K.
5 months ago
Name five films that you think everyone should see for whatever reason; powerful, inspiring, repulsive, honest, hilarious, beautiful...Perhaps try and not repeat the same ones quite a few times, as well.I'll start;1. The Dreamers2. Spun3. The Rules of Attraction4. Hedwig and the Angry Inch5. The Breakfast Club
almost 7 years ago
1. Hachiko2. The wolf of wall street3. All the Marvel's one4. The Lone Ranger5. Trascendence
September 18, 2014
↓ back to reply
WEST VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA,
1. Titanic2. Aladdin3. The Karate Kid4. Donnie Darko5. Wall-E
September 23, 2014
Wedding Dress (It's a South Korean movie and trust me. You will cry your eyes out. But it's a very beautiful movie)Lord Of The Rings Spirited AwayHowl's Moving CastleHTTYD2 (how to train your dragon 2)
September 24, 2014
SWEDEN BUT LIVES IN BERLIN,
1- gia2- prozac nation3- mysterious skin4- candy5- jolene<3
1- clockwork orange2- labyrinth3- lilo & stitch4- the craft5- breakfast club
September 26, 2014
American BeautyEternal Sunshine of the Spotless MindManhattanMelancholiaFargo
Passion of the Christ-very awesome and amazing filmHunger GamesAugust RushSerendipityFrozen
September 27, 2014
500 Days of Summer There Will Be BloodInceptionSpirited AwayFight Club (and any of David Fincher's films)
September 29, 2014
Style Brunch B.
1. The Wall2. Sin City 1,23. The Breakfast club4. Fight club5. Rocky Horror Picture Show
October 27, 2014
5 life altering films1. Harry Potter2. Spun3. Fight Club4. Spirited Away5. Spiderman
October 30, 2014
(Random order)1. Requiem for a Dream2. The Queen of Versailles3. Snatch4. Lost in Translation5. American Psycho
November 26, 2014
1. Little miss sunshine2. Looper3. Pride & prejudice4. X-Men5. A bug'a life
January 17, 2015
1. TFIOS2. A walk to remember3. Hachiko4. Flipped5. When in Rome
January 18, 2015
1. Like Crazy2. Norte, The End of History (Norte, Hangganan Ng Kasaysayan)3. Juno4. Before Trilogy (Before Sunrise, Before Sunset, Before Midnight)5. Sana Dati (If Only)
1- clockwork orange2- labyrinth3- almost famous4- pulp fiction5- pans labyrinth
January 20, 2015
pulp fictionthe big lebowskibreakfast at tiffanysthe great gatsbyinglorious basterds
February 23, 2015
LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM,
The 5 movies that I think everyone (from any age group) should watch are:1. The Good, The Bad and The Ugly - simply one of the coolest, if not THE coolest movie of all time. This movie is a must-watch even for young people because as the adage goes, they don't make 'em movies like that anymore (the western genre is sadly gone)2. Forrest Gump - say what you want, but it's still a must-watch drama for everyone given its memorable, touching plot3. The Matrix - obviously a must-watch for young people. Even for the older people, I think this movie is a must-watch given how mindblowing yet realistic the concept is.4. Star Wars IV,V,VI - the greatest saga of all time. Duh5. Dark Knight Trilogy - the greatest superhero movies of all time. Duh
March 20, 2015
1. Ferris Buellers Day Off2. Catch me if you can3. Psycho4. Scream5. Iron Jawed Angels All worth a watch. I'm such a movie nerd though, I can't even pick favorites
June 25, 2015
1. Great Gatsby2. The fall3. Illusionist 4. 1+15. Dirty Dance 2 Havana nightsi really like them)
July 6, 2015
Accepted HTML tags: <a href="url">link</a> <img src="image url"/> <br/>
You have no saved topics.
Laura Okita is one of the winners of our 2015 Halloween Costume Contest....
I have always been into fashion, one way or another. My mom is a sewer and...
Halloween results are out! Took us a while. It was no easy and speedy task,...
Thanksgiving is one of the most down-to-earth holidays — a time to remember...
Everyone was too preoccupied by the emergency of a fashion show to...
© 2008-2015 LOOKBOOK. All rights reserved.