Photo Credit: Allison Redner
How I styled this look:
1) A wide brim hat will do wonders in adding class to any outfit. When feathered, it even offers a sense of sophistication.
2) Drop Down Earrings give party outfit a sexy polish.
3) A backless dress is for a formal event. A short sequined dress with a wide cross cross back is for a night out on the town. Take a clutch!
4) Pairing a solid colored dress out with a dual tone belt brings in the waist to give the body shape, and downplays some of the formality that people might associate sequin dresses with.
5) A pendant chain bracelet adds a touch of detail when paired with a sleeveless dress.