Photo Credit: Allison Redner
How I styled this look:
1) A unique pair of earrings is not only a way to add a finishing touch to an outfit, but it is also a great conversation starter.
2) I love necklaces that allow you to shape them into various styles. I have two of these I like to combine for creative design additions. They are great for braiding with neck scarves too for an ethereal look.
3) This feathered hat is so chic! Wide brim hats are great for accentuating the sleekness and curves of any outfit. Feathers are just a dramatic bonus.
4) A sexy jumpsuit with a deep plunging neckline is just what the doctor ordered for this outfit. Paired with an equally deep plunging blazer, this piece really shines.
5) This adjustable blazer is what really makes this piece pop in my opinion because the gold tone hardware just compliments the lines in the outfit with a horizontal contrast, vs the overall very tall vertical outline of it. It also when unzipped becomes a crop blazer!
6) This black maxi skirt drapes over the body so well. I recommend if you're looking for something similar to focus on one with a fitted waistline and made of heavy textile. It drapes best that way.
7) Back to these booties. I absolutely adore how many outfits these look good with. They are Fall and Winter friendly and because of the buckle detail, I think you can get away with wearing less accessories while wearing them so that they get more attention.