Photo Credit: Allison Redner
How I styled this look:
1) A simple black hat with a touch of style really adds a nice polish to any look.
2) This clutch is special to me now because within the graphic design are nostalgic cultural references of my young adult life and childhood. Adding a personal piece like this to your outfit gives it a bit more individuality.
3) You can't see it well in this photo, but the shirt says "Heroes" which I think pairs really well with the clutch here for an almost Comic Strip kind of look. Candy pop anyone?
4) These pants are what I call a statement piece. They are vibrant, sexy, and definitely a jaw dropper. This statement piece coupled with the dual tone with a fitted block letter top really pops out at you, but with a classy sex appeal that accentuates youth with developed curves.
5) These genuine leather shoes with the tuxedo button down details really amp up the quality of any outfit I pair them with and are appropriate all year round with various styles in my honest opinion. They are great for any well pieced together wardrobe when you're looking to make the most out of each piece with as little accessorizing as possible. Simplicity can be a good thing!