Does your mood as well as your wardrobe looks kinda dull in winter. There is no better recipe for standing out in a crowd than wearing this season's trend: pastels.
Here I am sharing with you 5 simple tips on how to wear pastels in winter also.
1. Start With a Neutral Base - Start with toning your pastels down with a neutral base. I did that here with my white jeans and white furry vest.
2. Cover Up In Style - By this I mean chose your pastel item to be the center piece / the coat. I really love how pastels pink coat goes so well with an edgy leather pants look, spiced with your favorite moto boots. Talking about mixing soft with wild style!
3. Pastel Knit Sweater - An easy trick to work your pastels into your wardrobe is to start with the innermost layer - adding havier elements on top of it balances out the soft shades. If you want to toughen up the delicate hue add a leather jacket on top, or if you like the soft hues, do what I did here by adding white coat/ vest on the top.
4. When In Doubt Accessorize - When pastel outfit item is just too much for you/way out of your comfort zone, take a small step. Start with an accessory, whether a small clutch or a statement necklace, the decision is yours. It will give your outfit an extra kick without being too overwhelming. You just might like what you see and step up your game next time.
5. Let's Not Forget the Shoes - Shoes in a baby blue, cool mint or powdery pink can be just the thing that your outfit really needs to stand out and lighten up a bit. They don't have to be sky high, but make sure they flaunt your legs nicely