Share your personal style. Stay inspired.
50

My day as a Hobbit.

April 14, 2015 · 9 · 1

Elle Kirsten - Sister Jane Dusty Daisy Dress, Vintage Backpack, London Rebel Pointed Lace Flats - My day as a Hobbit.

In amidst the stress of completing my honors degree last winter, I decided to take myself on a much needed 4-day vacation across the Tasman Sea to Auckland. I wasn't greeted with the friendliest of weather for the activities I had planned, but that's my own fault for planning a winter journey. Nonetheless, I had no tour cancellations and made the most of the yugen moments that presented themselves to me. First stop: Hobbiton!

Despite being the middle of #winter , the sun came out and shined on me for my visit to Hobbiton allowing me to make the most of this beautiful #shift #dress from #sisterjane and these flats from #asos which I can only imagine a hobbit would wear if they wore shoes.

To this day, I still reference my emotions on this walk as the 10 on my 1-10 happiness scale. As evidenced above, I spent 99% of my time skipping around the Shire and the remaining 1% enjoying FREE cider in the Green Dragon Inn (yes it really does exist!!!).

For the full story of my day as a Hobbit visit:
thisisyugen.blogspot.com.au/2015/02/auckland-part-one-my-day-as-hobbit.html

View all 9 comments Ajax-loader-fb

Nghia's Profile
Wow amazing place
0 · reply ·
Sonja Vogel
Great photo and look! Hyped!
Elle Kirsten
Thanks Sonja. I'd love it if you could check out my blog :)
0 · reply ·
Lisa L.
sooo cool!! ... i´m more than jealous <3
+ your blog-post was great!! xo
Elle Kirsten
Thanks Lisa! You should visit Hobitton yourself! :)
0 · reply ·
Andreea Grusuzache
I like all ur posts on ur blog, the pictures and the stories. U make me wanna travel again and again. Congrats for such a beautiful blog
0 · reply ·

  

Brands in this look

Sister Jane

Sister Jane

Asos

Asos

London Rebel

London Rebel

People you may like

Sheena Son

Sheena Son

Ventovir

Ventovir

Slava Vais

Slava Vais

Ewa

Ewa

Alexandra K

Alexandra K

Arrow-up-white To top