Evolution of chokers
1) 90s - girls around the world hung up chokers after seeing the little Natalie Portman in the famous film "Leon". But who among the girls did not dream of helping Killer? 😈😂 I'm joking dark humor coz I'm still rocking festive.
2) In fact, chockers appeared not in the 90s but much earlier. As we all saw such jewels in portfolios of ancient Egypt.
3) Now those are experiencing their second birth. Moreover, whatever they were controversial, and at first glance even infantile. Simple wires in the form of tattoos worn almost every girl or a girl next door again . Who among us now adults did not want to fall down in childhood?
4) So we played until now the chokers have become completely different, they use different precious metals and the coolest designs.
5) My piece on the pic reminds me chocker evolutionary jump, because it is not a wire anymore, but a silk net and malachite wich is one of my favourite rocks. 💚
#chocker #malachite #necklace #green #corset #springlook #ootd #outfit